- January 2012 -- DST introduces their new Savoy 1x12 "Princeton-style" combo amp.
- December 2008 -- The U84 TNT gets a write up in Tone Quest Report
- June 2007 -- A nice write up in Tone Quest Report
- January 2007 -- A nice review
of the new U84 - TNT in the February issue of Guitar Player magazine.
- January 2007 -- DST amplifiers are reviewed in the February issue of Vintage Guitar
magazine, p. 168. Read the article here.
- DST get a mention in Billy Gibbons' new coffee table book, "Rock and Roll Gearhead." (p. 129)
- Jan 2006 - A nice review of the new U84 - TNT in the February issue of Guitar Player magazine.
- Oct 2005 - DST gets a nice write-up in
the Tone Quest Report.
- Jun 2005 - DST products are now available at Juniors Music in Clinton, CT (800 754 9504).
- Sep 2005 - DST products are now available at Midtown Music in Decatur, GA. (404 325 0515).
DST Engineering was founded by Jeff Swanson (Swansoncabinets.com) and
Bob Dettorre (TSC Custom Audio). We have taken our years of experience as musicians and
amplifier/cabinet builders and created a company that brings you custom hand built amplifiers at
less than boutique prices. DST will set you up with a new amplifier and speaker cabinet or bring your old favorite amp/cabinet back to life.
We love the old and new tones of rock music and will set you up with a rig that supports your sound. Come on in and look around,
give us a call, or set up a visit for North of Boston.